Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    WELL WE KNEW IT WAS HAPPENING , now it is in the dumm stage and getting dummer

PAUL

Please login to view user info
    maybe you should flood me with them then darin lol but you are right the prices are mad but keep looking i just a general service 2nd pattern picked up for 14e will post when i recive cheers

not bad for 15 euros but someone has stolen the stars of it does any one know where i might be able to get hold of some enjoyscan0001.jpg

they are available everywhere not advertised. Just measure the width as there are several sizes used and ask around your favorite dealers. aCTUALL ONCE YOU GET THE SIZE POST IT HERE

PAUL

ok paul will do

I've got lots that are missing pips Steve. Not a problem for me, I tend to keep them as I find them. For some reason the DJ Leader straps seem to really be prone to missing pips.

yes darin think you are right really should not muck about with items best wishes steve

Nothing wrong with restoring them, just whatever personal preference is. Keep a lookout at shows, dealers often have trays of odd pips and such for low prices.

some things should never be touched agreed but your strap has definite ghosting from the pips and IMO cry out to be restored

It's been a while.

Here's an update photo showin most of my HJ straps and boards.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast