Hitler Youth "Brasilien" shoulder boards and sleeve triangle

Thanks Received
Hello gents!

Found today in an old house near "Bois de Boulogne" in France, a scarce set comprising two Brasilien shoulder boards with... the triangle!
The most interesting catch in my life :001_tt1:

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Unbelievable! Outstanding set! Congrats! I would be happy if I could such a find to my collection. Can you add a pic of reverse side?

The straps look good and I want to give a "thumbs up" , however ; I will remain sceptical about this grouping .
Are there any period documented photos that show this insignia ?

Sorry guys it is a tradition in France to make jokes on 1 April :biggrin1: (and 1 April is the day of Saint Hugues, my first name).
The only thing true is the "Bois de Boulogne" near Paris is a reputed place for the Brazilian female :001_tt2:
Concerning the shoulder boards i just see them on Hermann Historica auctions...

Attachments

Last edited:
You got us good Lauri!! The boards look like they could stand a chance of being good from the construction. The triangle I am not sure. Period photos, some sort of documentation, or something similar would be great to see. I'd take a chance on the straps and hope further research turns something concrete up on the insignia, but only if the price was right. With Hermann Historica it's certainly going to sell at a high price, lots of collectors trust them and will spend large sums of money on their word alone.

Thanks all! Yes it is an old auction. Starting price was 1000€
In all case it was interesting to debate about this variant. I wonder where are they now?

Back