HJ Bann 239 Black HJ Shoulder Boards

Thanks Received
Hi ! This is my first post here and I wanted to hear some opinions about these boards.

I've already heard some negativ comments and I just wanted to be sure about the straps.

Would be very mad because the numbers are from my hometown and I'm searching for these for a long time.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

I am not shoulder boards collector, but for me these ones doesn't look on pattern. Don't like it. Sorry :crying:

lettering all wrong much to long and tabs to back totally wrong

steve

Thanks guys. For me they are also fakes, they have also a lot of characteristics of copies in the uniform sector too.

Florian

AM wondering if these are movie props or are made to deceive. Would be interesting to know where they come from and if are a new horror to be on the look out for

:canada:

well they would be very easy to spot dont you think in this modern day age of the fakers very poor show

well that what the forum is here for to learn from each other we have all be caught at some point shame people have to ruin it but they were faking it from the day the war ended from original moulds they must have known big bucks were to be had

Have to agree with all the others on this set. Embroidery is really odd, numbers are positioned way too low on the strap, lashes are wierd, backing material looks "fuzzy" like other repro straps I've seen. I would not buy this set.

YES THE FAKING STARTED EVEN BEFORE THE WAR ENDED BUT THEN IT WAS TO FILL A SUPPLY PROBLEM FOR WAR SOUVENIRS DESTINED FOR THE VICTORIOUS ALLIES . THE DESIRE FOR THE SWASTIKA HAS NEVER ENDED AND NEITHER HAS THE ACTIVITIES OF THE FAKERS AND I FEEL WILL CONTINUE LONG AFTER I AM GONE

:canada:

I got them from ebay.de and the seller told me that he has them from an attic of an old house. Together with some other items like trousers, belt buckle and arm band.

Normaly I do not buy items in which I'm 100% sure by myself but it was the number that forced me to buy it .. !

Florian

I got them from ebay.de and the seller told me that he has them from an attic of an old house. Together with some other items like trousers, belt buckle and arm band.

Normaly I do not buy items in which I'm 100% sure by myself but it was the number that forced me to buy it .. !

Florian

ALWAYS buy the item and NEVER the story my friend! :thumb:

I know ;) I got he story after I got the straps and told him, that they are copies. Now I'm waiting again for a reply ....

Back