HJ Bann 835 Kameradschaftsführer shoulder straps

JME

Thanks Received
HJ Shoulder boards

Hi everybody. Just purchased these boards and was wondering it these look ok? What rank are these? What branch are these? Any kind of date in regards to early mid or later war manufacture? Thank you for your help. JME

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

The straps look good. They are post 1938 pattern "sew in" General H.J. shoulder straps for a Kameradschaftsfuhrer of Bann 835, Obergebiet West, HJ Gebiet 9, Westfalen. The Bann is one formed later during the war, as are most of higher numbered Banns. Garry probably has the exact name of the Bann and a more exact time frame. When you get up to 25 posts you can see the article on post 1938 straps for more detailed information here.

http://www.hj-research.com/forum/f83/post-1938-hj-shoulder-straps-504/

Nice set, they look unissued. :thumbup1:

Bann 835 was Wiedenbrück and as Darin says, it was part of HJ-Gebiet 9 Westfalen. The Bann was raised in either 1940 or 1941 because it doesn't appear on the official list for 1939 but is shown on the list covering 1941. Can't be more exact on dates than that at the moment unfortunately

Dear Gefolgschaft and Garry,

Thank you both for your very informative feedback! I know it was HJ but that is about it. I am still learning. I am quite impressed with the information you have provided. Your input is very much appreciated! Thank you! JME

Back