HJ Gebiet staff G13 Stammführer shoulder straps

Joe B

Banned
Thanks Received
I saw these rare Gebiet staff shoulderstraps on Ebay DE . I would bid on them , however; I already have 4 pair of HJ Gebiet staff leader straps in my collection .

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
A good set that sold at a realistic price. Last set Wietze sold went for 400 Euro, this set was a bargain in comparison. If I were still actively collecting I would have definetly picked these up.

Hello Darin,

you're right for the price but I also see that the quality of this set is also lower.......!

Look at it this way , this stuff (especially HJ and BDM Leader items) is getting harder and harder to find . This was a good deal at a good price .

I agree with both, the sets from Wietze were in excellent condition, but this set sold for a good price. Hopefully Sven or another member here won the auction and we will see some better photos of this set.

As for me, I have never hesitated to pay a good price for quality stuff. It is harder and harder to find scarce HJ items
because there is a real frenzy with our theme of collection in Europe.
It's a pity that good items from Weitze are extremely expensive and sometimes unaffordable...!

Back