Thanks Thanks:  0

HJ Gebietsführer shoulder straps in Celleon

This one is at Wietze at the moment. It was on last weeks update but I could not get the photos to show up until yesterday. Price is 480 Euro for a single. It does not give me a good feeling. The Celleon looks really yellow and what I would call "plastic" looking compared to a set that I have for an Oberbannführer. The oak leaves are sort of simple looking for a strap of this rank IMO, not much detailing. I can't find any reference photos of good straps with this bright yellow coloring. Everything I find photos of looks more golden yellow in color. The photo of the reverse does not show up for me at Wietze's site. Has anyone seen this really bright yellow coloring before?

Attached Images Attached Images

Please login to view user info
    I have the same opinion on the shoulder board as you. In contrast, the base looks good to me but the embroidery should have a golden patina!

Here is a close up of a set in celleon that I have. The coloring and detail are very different from the strap in the first post.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Gefolgschaft View Post
    Here is a close up of a set in celleon that I have. The coloring and detail are very different from the strap in the first post.
    you're right, that's what I thought. The images from Weitze arrived late. Thursday I think

i dont like it either heres a few of mine not a patch on them

HJ.jpg

the quality one would expect is clearly missing here, but are they very late war ??

Quote Originally Posted by PAUL AYERST View Post
    the quality one would expect is clearly missing here, but are they very late war ??

That's what I was curious about also Paul. I can't find any pics online or in the reference books that show this bright yellow coloring, or simple embroidery. I'm very wary of this one personally.

MUST be pulled or sold as not seen on the WEITZE site

Yep it's gone. Way too dodgy looking for me to drop 480 Euro on that one.