HJ Gebietsführer shoulder straps in Celleon

Thanks Received
This one is at Wietze at the moment. It was on last weeks update but I could not get the photos to show up until yesterday. Price is 480 Euro for a single. It does not give me a good feeling. The Celleon looks really yellow and what I would call "plastic" looking compared to a set that I have for an Oberbannfuhrer. The oak leaves are sort of simple looking for a strap of this rank IMO, not much detailing. I can't find any reference photos of good straps with this bright yellow coloring. Everything I find photos of looks more golden yellow in color. The photo of the reverse does not show up for me at Wietze's site. Has anyone seen this really bright yellow coloring before?

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

I have the same opinion on the shoulder board as you. In contrast, the base looks good to me but the embroidery should have a golden patina!:blink:

Here is a close up of a set in celleon that I have. The coloring and detail are very different from the strap in the first post.

Attachments

i dont like it either heres a few of mine not a patch on them

Attachments

the quality one would expect is clearly missing here, but are they very late war ??

:canada1

That's what I was curious about also Paul. I can't find any pics online or in the reference books that show this bright yellow coloring, or simple embroidery. I'm very wary of this one personally.

Back