HJ like shoulder staps for Jungvolk NCOs

Thanks Received

Hello,

Found on the net : 2 pictures showing Jungvolk NCOs with HJ like shoulder straps.

DJ Führerschaft (NCOs) usualy have to wear a single DJ strap and their rank on a disk.(only DJ Höhere Führerschaft (Field officers), DJ Führerkorps (Staff officers) and DJ Höheres Führerkorps (Generals) wear two shoulder staps with mouse grey (or silver or gold) on black, as you know).

First time I see that !
Best regards

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

That's true up to a point Debertex but this type of strap was introduced later for the DJ Führerschaft below Fähnleinführer. I can see this described in the dress regulations but I can't see the exact regulation and date which introduced it. I see that Wim Saris gives gives the introduction as 1938 and is quoting a Verordnungsblatt from that year.

Edit: found the reference. ANBI JFdDtR Sonderdruck 7/38 von 30.9.1938 Organisationsamt

Attachments

An older thread but here is a set for a Fahnlienfuhrer from Bann 447 Wolfenbuttel. These are often sold by dealers as Streifendienst straps incorrectly. I got this set from Garry some time ago, he snapped the photo.

Attachments

I like the uniform chart , thank you for posting .

I have aquired 3 more pair since that photo was taken , I will post an updated photo soon .

Back