HJ Oberbannführer shoulder straps

Thanks Received
Here's an interesting set of boards: Oberbannfuehrer with celleon embroidery. Notice the rings to facilitate the screw-on buttons. The stiffening board is visible to the reverse at the point of the hole (on one of the boards).

Best,
Toby.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

One more picture of this amazing set. They are in gold Celleon embroidery which, according to page 301 of the Saris reference, denotes a "Fuhrer eines Gebietes" with the rank of an Oberbannfuhrer. This style is listed in the period price list as article number 14072 due to the "Lasche" (loop)on the reverse. Similar sets in gold exist for a Hauptbannfuhrer serving as the leader of a district. This is my favorite set in my collection now. Thanks to Toby.

Attachments

AHA, so this was the special thing that you were expecting!!!

Just great!!!! Congratulations Darin!!!!

Regards

Antonio

One more picture of this amazing set. They are in gold Celleon embroidery which, according to page 301 of the Saris reference, denotes a "Fuhrer eines Gebietes" with the rank of an Oberbannfuhrer. This style is listed in the period price list as article number 14072 due to the "Lasche" (loop)on the reverse. Similar sets in gold exist for a Hauptbannfuhrer serving as the leader of a district. This is my favorite set in my collection now. Thanks to Toby.
Hi Gefolgschaft,
I congratulate you on this new purchase :thumbup:
Vennlig hilsen
Eric

Back