HJ Oberkameradschaftsführer NPEA shoulder strap

Thanks Received
Jungmann-Gruppenführer rank cord

JUST FOUND this NPEA shoulderstrap gau baden school and it is on the way

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
Not many dry spots down here Paul. I think it's all headed your way so be prepared, the wind is very strong with this one, took down plenty of trees here.

I think that system is already causing much rain on the west coast bringing almost panic among the Olympic officials. I have frozen rain thick as hell on the windshield this morning

Darrin the vendor has attributed this strap to NPEA school Roufach / Elsass, I assume it has something to do with the twisted cord. Can you confim

PAUL

this came from a tip on the forum but when nothing is there I always ask these dealers if they have something not yet listed and want a quick sell like today it works

yes patrick red cord strip is for war volunteer great catch paul very nice very lucky

Paul, according to Saris, the yellow and red twisted cord represents a Jungmann-Grupenfuhrer. It is an insignia of identification illustrating the function of the wearer. It does not reflect the location of the schule which would have been shown on the Gebietsdrieke. Nice to find this one, haven't seen another before. Well done.

that will teach me not to open the pic up wow love that paul bloody great find well done

Paul, according to Saris, the yellow and red twisted cord represents a Jungmann-Grupenfuhrer. It is an insignia of identification illustrating the function of the wearer. It does not reflect the location of the schule which would have been shown on the Gebietsdrieke. Nice to find this one, haven't seen another before. Well done.

ONCE again I have a problem with content of the book as in this case the strap already carries the rank of HJ STREIFENDIENST so am thinking the cord has a different meaning in this case Darin

PAUL

Back