HJ Pictures from my collection

After many years I was able to put together the special schools of the HJ in the Thuringia area. Have fun looking at the rare pieces.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

What a post ! I feel like in a museum. Thank you Steve for sharing all these stunning items with us. I never saw such a nice collection of rare HJ- shoulderboards.

Thank you very much, I've been looking for the NPEA Ilfeld for many years and now I can also close the NPEA topic for my collection. It's getting harder and harder to collect as the prices have gone very high making it very difficult to collect.

Great display. Masterly exhibition.
Good skills in that photography.
TOP items!
Hi Steve,

I have been going thro this post, what a fantastic collection of very rare items, you truly are a lucky man.
I especially like your collection of DJ items, I wish they were all in my collection.

Best regards.........Ewan

I thank you. Unfortunately, I sold my DJ shoulder straps because I was concentrating on the special pieces. There are only 7 shoulder straps left in my collection. NPEA, AHS and 5 pieces from my home area.

I would like to mark the year 2024 with a picture of my shoulder boards from area 17 ( Thüringen ). If you have shoulder boards from area 17 for sale, please feel free to contact me.

Attachments

Thanks Garry, I'm also very proud of this compilation from the area.

Impressive collection, Steve. I only have a single kriegsfreiwilliger Kameradschaftführer from Bann 94 Jena in your area. I'll let you know if I ever wind up my mini-collection.

Hello Jack,

Thank you. I would be very interested in the boards and look forward to the day you offer them to me.

Oh yes, you have to love it and be passionate about it. And of course also have a little bird
I would like to mark the year 2024 with a picture of my shoulder boards from area 17 ( Thüringen ). If you have shoulder boards from area 17 for sale, please feel free to contact me.

Hi Steve,

A beautiful collection of shoulder boards. You have spent a lot of time and effort and money , very well done.

Best regards....Ewan

very nice assembly Steve ! it requires a lot of time and patience...but what a pleasure when you find a missing piece

Each of us knows how difficult it has become to put together such a collection. But you have displayed the sleeve triangles and shoulder boards perfectly. Somehow the distance to that time wonderfully disappears by the color photos. Excellent.

very nice assembly Steve ! it requires a lot of time and patience...but what a pleasure when you find a missing piece
Thank you and yes, it takes a lot of time and money. Nevertheless, it always fills me with great joy when a new piece is added. I hope that at some point I will be able to publish another book on epaulettes alongside the new book on area triangles.

Each of us knows how difficult it has become to put together such a collection. But you have displayed the sleeve triangles and shoulder boards perfectly. Somehow the distance to that time wonderfully disappears by the color photos. Excellent
Thank you Chlodwig,
I'm happy to show you great example pictures and of course we try to present them sensibly.

Back