HJ Shoulder straps: Unterbannführer on the staff of Gebiet 9, Rottenführer Bann L München, Reichsfinanzschule, AHS

JME

Thanks Received
HJ Shoulder Boards,
I would like to know what kind of value do these have at the present time?
1. Unterbannführer on the staff of Gebiet 9
2. Rottenführer Bann L
3. Adolf Hitler Schule
4. Reich Führer Schule
Thank you very much for your help and input! JME

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

AHS Adolf Hitler Schule and Reichsfinanzschule shoulder straps

Attachments

Early Gebiet staff .... $500 dollars .
Unterbannfuhrer Gebiet 9 ... $500 dollars .
Rottenfuhrer Bann L ...$350 dollars .
Pair AHS ... $450 to $700 dollars .
RFS single ... $250 to $350 dollars .

Just my opinion .

Streifendienst SB and Cutt Title

Steifendienst Cuff Title and Bann 233 shoulder straps

Attachments

Cuff Title

Attachments

Hi Joe,
Thank you very much for your input! Much appreciated. JME

Streifendienst pair of straps #233 ... $200 dollars . I am not sure about the originality off the cufftitle ...I prefer the BeVo pattern . Just my opinion .

Hi Darrin and Joe, Thank you for your input!
The Cuff-title was purchased from Gary himself from the for sale section. Maybe Gary can give us some input! Thank you. JME

Hi Jurgen,

I had no worries about the SRD CT during the time I owned it but yes, 99% of them which you see are of the 'Seidenripsband' type. The regulations I have here only specify the colour of the band (and of the stitching) and also what the stitching should say: 'HJ-Streifendienst'. They don't specify the material and I can't find any mention of the CT in the 1936 RZM manufacturing instructions. I also once owned the variant 'HJ-Streife' CT which is shown elsewhere on the forum being worn. This proves that there were variations of the SRD CT and as I say, I personally have no problem with the version you have there.

Hi Joe, can you get into specifics of why you don't seem to like this cuff title?
Thank you all for you input. Does anybody else has something to add? Hope to hear from more people. Thank you for your input. JME

I prefer "textbook" insignias ...with textbook patterns , you dont have to have any explanation when you want to resell an item . As with this cufftitle .... I said " I`m not sure about the originality" I did not say it is a fake or reproduction .

Last edited:
Thank you all for your input! Nobody was blaming anybody for what was said. All I am interested in is other collector’s opinion and the reason why they think that way. Joe you are absolutely correct that when you have a textbook example there is little question about the item. As we all know how items were made in a cottage industry variations are multiple in every aspect. For example just recently I followed a discussion on a Junker Observer bade with somebody saying it must have been made with 2 different dies. The end result was that these were made with the same die but finished individually by different bade makers resulting a huge amount of variations. Most of us want textbook but a lot of us like also the unusual and not so common variation. Thank you, JME

This set is now part of my collection. Thanks JME.

Attachments

Great addition Darren , I almost bought those Gebiet staff straps . I am buying the pair of AHS .

Back