Impressive lot of Hitler Youth insignia

Some of these are now up for sale at Erel militaria. Looks like they are being released slowly to not flood the market like the Bann 565 and 663 straps. :sneaky2:

He has a really nice flakhelper blouses all complete with pants and cap ...but expencive .

Interesting. I think the price should be cheap on these, looks like a ton of them are going to hit the market from the haul. With that many around should be around the price of the Bann 663 straps. :001_unsure:

are you bidding on the two straps at Manions ? I put 80.00 ea to start them and was outbid immediately go figure thought they would go through:huh:

:canada:

are you bidding on the two straps at Manions ? I put 80.00 ea to start them and was outbid immediately go figure thought they would go through:huh:

:canada:

Not bidding. If you want a set of Bann 564 I know where there is a set of General for 65 Euro and Flieger for 80 Euro. Seller takes Paypal as well. Way too high a price at Manions for those straps methinks. :sneaky2:

Haha did just win this set on Ebay for 107 USD. That's a good price I think. :clap2:

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Back