Impressive lot of Hitler Youth insignia

Thanks Received
Hi all

This lot belongs to a french collector, i discussed with him but he will not sell or exchange... The worst : he is not a collector of HJ items :cursing:

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

That looks like a nice stash he has why wont he part with any of it if he is not a collector ,,,,, maybe you should make him an offer he cant refuse :laugh:

Attachments

Lauri, I edited your post to remove the link and to upload a safe screen dump version of the original picture.

Norton was showing that graphics at the link you had are manipulated and that they contain a gif trojan. Just a note for future reference.

Nice haul of goodies in there! What does he collect?

Regards

Russ

Well i would a dress book with every RZM store on it so i can go hunting and see what i can find:001_tt2:

Give us his address ... Darin and I will get him to sell :thumbup:

Hi all

This lot belongs to a french collector, i discussed with him but he will not sell or exchange... The worst : he is not a collector of HJ items :cursing:

The lot was found in Elsass near Rappoltsweiler (Ribeauvillé).
I will try to find a solution with this man...

Another photo :

Attachments

Lots of unissued stuff. I see some DJ Fanhleinfuhrer boards there as well. Maybe the seller is leery of flooding the market with these and dropping the value, sort of like the Bann Spittal straps.

Some news about this lot ! Now it is the property of a french collector who is a friend of mine. Thanks to him to authorise me to publish his photos :clap2:

Attachments

Back