its not my thing

Thanks Received
been mailed abouth these not my thing if any one is interested i can pass on to the guy i think it was 225 euros but he will allways deal??

pics of boards

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
Der HJ Nachlass ist unterwegs. Sagen Sie mir bitte wann er angekommen ist. Ich habe noch ein paar schöne HJ Sachen: HJ-Streifendienst Schulterklappen vom Bann 263 (Teutoburg). Dabei sind zwei Ärmelabzeichen. Es sind 100% getragene Originale. Der Preis wäre 225,- Euro inkl. Versand. Haben Sie Interesse?

i am unable to access this web site but take your word for it i will ask him like i said its not my thing

yes u are correct coning f#@#$r:sneaky2:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never bought from the site, but have been tempted a couple of times as some of the sellers will take paypal. Theres a great document grouping to an HJ leader on the site. Stuff does not seem to move very much there. It sits for a long time. I don't know if that's good or bad.

too bad, i don't speak german, but i've seen that you need to register in order to be able to see the items....

not even possible to get in as a visitor, as you can on ebay. only when you wish to buy or contact a seller, you'd have to register.

well, won't be buying there then....:blink:

Still not an outrageous price. The rank patches with metal pips are interesting, never seen them like that before. If they are period done it's a little bit of an oddity.

Back