Lets See Your Oakleaves!

Thanks Received
I think it would be great if we could all post any HJ Leadership Boards with Oakleaves in one thread. I'll start with mine. Left to right, Bannführer (not in command of a Bann), Oberbannführer for Bann 21, Hauptbannführer, and Oberbannführer acting as a Gebietsführer. Add yours to this thread!!

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Excellent Darin, well done and collecting. Hope you get your hans in more like those great ones.

Regards

Antonio

Thanks for the compliments guys, happy to share the photos with the forum. I know there are guys here with better than this, show them guys!

Has Steve still got his collection Darin? He visited the forum yesterday but we haven't heard from him for a while which is a shame.

Garry,

Steve has sold off most of his collection. He had some stuff going on with his health but he's now on the mend. He also moved or is in the process of moving to a new cottage near the shore. He now collects his first real love, bunker items and has told me he wants to set up a full replica bunker at his new place. Collecting is in his blood and I know he visits here from time to time to check in with old kamerades. I miss Steve, he's a gentlemen of the first caliber IMO, but still have contact with him.

Ok allready , I`ll post my Oakleaves this weekend ...

Garry,

Steve has sold off most of his collection. He had some stuff going on with his health but he's now on the mend. He also moved or is in the process of moving to a new cottage near the shore. He now collects his first real love, bunker items and has told me he wants to set up a full replica bunker at his new place. Collecting is in his blood and I know he visits here from time to time to check in with old kamerades. I miss Steve, he's a gentlemen of the first caliber IMO, but still have contact with him.

Thanks Darin :thumb:

Garry,

He really is a gentleman, worth to drop him a few lines and "talk" to him a while. A good meeting with beer would be also real good. Also, good Arsenal supporter, so it could be worst :lol:

Also I bought him a few items myself and always BRILLIANT. Just BRILLIANT.

And once again, DARIN, well done with your inspiring collection. BRAVO!!

Looking forward also for the "leaves" from Joe, .... I will start preparing the pop corn.

Regards

Antonio

I have to apoligize to my friend Darin , I told him that I would post my Oakleaves 2 weeks ago ... but hey , better late than never .
So here you go boys and girls ..... ENJOY

Attachments

Back