Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lets See Your Oakleaves!

I think it would be great if we could all post any HJ Leadership Boards with Oakleaves in one thread. I'll start with mine. Left to right, Bannführer (not in command of a Bann), Oberbannführer for Bann 21, Hauptbannführer, and Oberbannführer acting as a Gebietsführer. Add yours to this thread!!

Attached Images Attached Images

Please login to view user info
    Hello Darin,
    congratulation, fantastic boards.
    Best Regards
    Alois

Indeed! Gotta be proud of those Darin

Excellent Darin, well done and collecting. Hope you get your hans in more like those great ones.

Regards

Antonio

Thanks for the compliments guys, happy to share the photos with the forum. I know there are guys here with better than this, show them guys!

Has Steve still got his collection Darin? He visited the forum yesterday but we haven't heard from him for a while which is a shame.

Garry,

Steve has sold off most of his collection. He had some stuff going on with his health but he's now on the mend. He also moved or is in the process of moving to a new cottage near the shore. He now collects his first real love, bunker items and has told me he wants to set up a full replica bunker at his new place. Collecting is in his blood and I know he visits here from time to time to check in with old kamerades. I miss Steve, he's a gentlemen of the first caliber IMO, but still have contact with him.

Ok allready , I`ll post my Oakleaves this weekend ...

Quote Originally Posted by Gefolgschaft View Post
    Garry,

Steve has sold off most of his collection. He had some stuff going on with his health but he's now on the mend. He also moved or is in the process of moving to a new cottage near the shore. He now collects his first real love, bunker items and has told me he wants to set up a full replica bunker at his new place. Collecting is in his blood and I know he visits here from time to time to check in with old kamerades. I miss Steve, he's a gentlemen of the first caliber IMO, but still have contact with him.
    Thanks Darin

Quote Originally Posted by Gefolgschaft View Post
    Garry,

He really is a gentleman, worth to drop him a few lines and "talk" to him a while. A good meeting with beer would be also real good. Also, good Arsenal supporter, so it could be worst

Also I bought him a few items myself and always BRILLIANT. Just BRILLIANT.

And once again, DARIN, well done with your inspiring collection. BRAVO!!

Looking forward also for the "leaves" from Joe, .... I will start preparing the pop corn.

Regards

Antonio

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast