Motor HJ Shoulder Straps Bann 354 $297.00!!!??

Thanks Received
Wow, someone wanted this set badly. Crazy high price for a set of plain Motor H.J. straps from Bann 354 Unternahe West/Moselland. Sold on EbayDE for 297.00 USD. Bidding war? or someone from that town maybe? I don't get it.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Yes Darin,very interesting and there always
must be a second bidder.
Money is no problem for the buyer,he buys
every month for about 3000.-$ on ebay.

Id like to know who the buyer is ? If he is willing to pay this amount for a pair of motor HJ straps that should sell for anywhere between $125 on the low to $200 on the high end , then I have alot of insignia I will love to sell him .

Here is a set of good HJ straps with character ... Has added snaps and period used condition that I got on Ebay DE for $152 dollars or 115 euro ... Just about HALF of what the buyer paid for his straps . Here is the description of the straps that I got :
Original Paar Schulterklappen Jugend Bann 282 / Hamburg - Ost / Nordmark - Nord
Sold for: EUR 115.00
Approximately US $152.04

Attachments

Well some people can expend 3000 $ while I can expend 20 € xD. Sad life!! haha

Well, at least when you have to save up funds are be thoughtful of every purchase your collection is well appreciated Albert. The man who has everything must be bored eventually I think.

the dealers are feeding on this and are the only winners with some of this HJ stuff. One must understand they will never have a complete collection so buy what you like at your price and have a collection with no regrets IMO

:canada1

Back