My HJ and DJ shoulder straps so far

Thanks Received
Here are my HJ and DJ shoulder straps and boards so far

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Last edited:
I like so much your collection, specially the DJ boards. Btw I like so much the munchen one.

well done paul a nice little collectionj you have going on there now thanks for posting

steve

Totally agree Paul. The last nice boards I've been buying have been from private sources, collector to collector. I consider anything over 120 USD for common numbered general HJ boards to be overpriced. I see a lot of them listed at 120 to 160 Euros, and they just sit for weeks now. Hopefully they will start to come down again in price someday.

it would be nice to see the prices drop indeed yet a pair of general service sold on e-bay for over 160e so some people are willing to splash the cash they should stop and think one day the price will fall but hey i paid over $500 for one strap pass me the gun

it would be nice to see the prices drop indeed yet a pair of general service sold on e-bay for over 160e so some people are willing to splash the cash they should stop and think one day the price will fall but hey i paid over $500 for one strap pass me the gun

Well save one bullet for me also Steve! Hard to find straps are always going to cost some cash, but the common stuff is out of reality at the moment.

Back