My latest HJ and DJ shoulder straps

Thanks Received
Hello,
here is a picture of my new HJ-boards .
The Dienstkarte is from Gefolgschaft 13 Groß Siegharts Bann 521 Waidhofen/Thaya

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
Hi Holzwurm 1920 - very nice items - is the Streif 833 form MK2 ??

Michael

these are nice!!!!
i still have only one DJ strap, but nowdays the straps are too expensive for me.
and strangely enough getting harder to find.
is that due to this forum

these are nice!!!!
i still have only one DJ strap, but nowdays the straps are too expensive for me.
and strangely enough getting harder to find.
is that due to this forum

Yes, I think this forum has everything to do with dealers raising prices on HJ items. Just a few years ago items sat on sites and prices were low. This forum and Wim's book made dealers take notice that HJ collectors were out there and were paying customers. Prices climbed and climbed. They have now reached the point where I have stopped collecting. I refuse to pay the silly prices, and we just compete against each other when items are at auction or on Ebay, etc. If the right item comes I will buy it but only if exceedingly rare and never seen for sale. Otherwise I refuse to pay the inflated prices and have totally lost interest in furthering my collection. One day it will all sell as a one price lot, not cherry picked, all or nothing, just to be done with it once and for all. Like many members here I now enjoy the research aspect of the forum and the history but the luster of obtaining items is gone for me due to the cost and competition. I don't blame the forum, it's us over paying and dealer greed, but who can blame them trying to get maximum profit, after all they are a business and the point of a business is to make money. It is partially my fault and others who had the "fever" and over paid for items we wanted. After all it's just bits of rag from a defeated nation and ideology when you break it down. The forum is great and I really enjoy learning about such a vast and interesting organization that was the HJ and enjoy the way myth and collector lore is proven or dispelled here.

Last edited:
Back