Thanks Received
When it rains it pours. All of these arrived today. It's an early Christmas here! Anwarter set for AHS, AHS student single, Post 1938 NPEA Kameradschaftsführer single, early NPEA single, post 38 Landjahr single, RFS set with snaps and wooden stiffeners (this is the set shown in Youth Led By Youth Vol 3 page 73), Flakhelfer set with Kriegsfreiwilliger, two sets of post 1938 Streifendienst, two sets for Bann 259 one set of Nachrichten HJ, and one set of Motor HJ, and a single DJ for Bann 927.

Really nice to open a parcel and see all these at once. :w00t:

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Great score Darin

I can almost bet that the Landjahr strap is a really close match to that single that you got from me 2 months ago .

Again congratulations my friend .

I just should say you got a great set, I like specially Reichsfinanzschule ones and the white ahs.

That is such a lot. that is THE LOT.

Congratulations Darin, great one that you got!!

Regards

Antonio

Top marks darin great haul well done and so nice to have a published set as well love the AHS

well done again steve

Well done Darin. Not only on the great score but also on the photographs. Really good shots where you can see all of the detail and character :thumb:

that 927 dj is a dam rare one bloody great how many straps you up to now darin

steve

Steve, I think it's around 175 or 180 now. Have to update my list in my database to be sure. I sold a couple of sets to help fund this buy.

Back