Nice Hitler Youth Shoulder Straps Oberbann 5, Unterbann II, Bann 260

Thanks Received
A couple nice sets listed this week. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one that pulled the trigger on these sets when they were listed. It's annoying that he does not remove or reserve items when you check out ala Detlev Nieman. Can't count how many times guys had gotten the "sorry, sold" response from him. Now for the WWW (Weitze Weekend Wait) to see who they are going to. :lol::h

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

I like the Berlin straps for the area of Neukölln-Treptow, Im curios about that color combination with the piping and what other areas in the Ost Berlin Gebiet might have used different color combinations

Attachments

Last edited:
We will see Ewan. I am sure I'm not the only one that went for these, and I'd be surprised if they were not sold before I submitted my order. I just happened to look at the update a little late on Friday, others surely beat me to these sets but you never know.

A couple nice sets listed this week. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one that pulled the trigger on these sets when they were listed. It's annoying that he does not remove or reserve items when you check out ala Detlev Nieman. Can't count how many times guys had gotten the "sorry, sold" response from him. Now for the WWW (Weitze Weekend Wait) to see who they are going to. :lol::h

Hello Darin,

sorry but you have not pulled the trigger early enough. I got the early HJ shoulder straps from Berlin.
I do not think they come from this town because the piping should be black and white but I may be wrong maybe !.

Best regards

Eric

Last edited:
Indeed Eric. Well I will be happy to have the Bann 260 straps, the black numbered and piped examples are not easy to find sometimes.

the white numbered and piped examples are much rarer and I don't have no straps for this color in my collection !

Back