Nice set - HJ Obergefolgschaftsführer Bann 819

Thanks Received
I hope this set is not as boring as my new triangles... :w00t:

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
You outbid me on these:cursing:.
Congratulations kamerad

These are nice. Here's a link to the photo of Joe's collection of this type of HJ strap. It's impressive.

http://www.hj-research.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=8556&d=1265295578

Really great! In the moment I try to find out what we can say about this boards. I think they are made later in the war because of the aluminium numbers. And if I'm informed right Obergefolgschaftsführer became part of the leadership corps. Because of this we have aluminium coloured piping here so the owner of this set was not leader of the Bann or something like that. Your opinions?

Really great! In the moment I try to find out what we can say about this boards. I think they are made later in the war because of the aluminium numbers. And if I'm informed right Obergefolgschaftsführer became part of the leadership corps. Because of this we have aluminium coloured piping here so the owner of this set was not leader of the Bann or something like that. Your opinions?

Yes most definetly later period boards. This set is probably for an Obergefolgschaftsfuhrer serving as an Abteilungsleiter in Gebietstab or a Bann Leader. Most Bann fuhrers had oak leaves on the straps but these may have been used by someone of lesser rank serving as a Bannführer or as said someone assigned to Gebietstab in a leadership position.

Back