NPEA cloth insignia collection

Here are a few scans of my tunic .

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Congratulations Eric ! and thank you for showing me the pennant and the Postdam I yesterday:thumb:

Wow, einfach wow! Great to see such dedication and patience to put this together :clap2:

Hello,

The harvest starts well for me since the beginning of the year.
I just won the auction for these NPEA shoulder boards and I am very happy.
They are for the "Anstaltsleiter " (director of the institution) and are extremely rare.
It was really a bargain because the price was not outrageous compared with the prices of the NPEA shoulder straps today.
I think that collectors did not know what it was and the item description of the seller was incomplete....Schulführer !
I also add the pair of the early NPEA shoulder straps which I won at the beginning of the week and comes from the same seller.

Best regards

Eric

Attachments

Hello Darin,

there were many beautiful things for sale this week from Austria !. I am amazed at the auction as prices climbed for some items.

The increasing prices are no surprise to me Eric. I must now wait and budget for items, the good old days of 50 euro pairs of straps are long gone!

Eric you outbid me at 322 Euro on the npea staff straps .

This set was offered to me some time ago, but I was not able to buy them.

Attachments

Helllo Darin,

thanks for your images. now we have proof that the stars should be silver.

NPEA Plön, NPEA Potsdam I, NPEA Köslin, NPEA Naumburg, NPEA Spandau, NPEA Rottweil, NPEA Traiskirchen

Hello Everybody,

here's the latest update for my favorite triangles. I wish to thank especially Alois for his indispensable help and his efforts for the triangle "NPEA Naumburg".
Enclosed an NPEA shoulder strap of the same institution. The color of the strap is crimson/Karmesin/rose foncé.

Best Regards

Eric

Attachments

Bravo Eric ... I need an NPEA triangle to go with my set of straps . If you know of one out there that you dont want , please let me know .

Bravo indeed :thumb: Eric, can you tell me more about the Karmesin shoulder strap please?

Back