NPEA cloth insignia collection

Bravo Eric ... I need an NPEA triangle to go with my set of straps . If you know of one out there that you dont want , please let me know .

Hello Joe,

Yes of course but you have to understand that the former collectors never separate of their triangles by selling off cheaply !!!! The time of bargains is definitely over.
I negotiate the price of triangles for several years and each time, they impose me their rates.
I am furious because there is one who interests me more particularly and that collectors do not even suspect its existence because many recent documentations are riddled with bugs.

Best Regards

Eric

Bravo indeed :thumb: Eric, can you tell me more about the Karmesin shoulder strap please?

Hello Garry,

it's an NPEA strap which was worn with the "Geländeanzug"
You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Eric,

Just love your collection. Never seen so many NPEA triangles together. Hope to have ONE some day also in my collection. More would be even better :001_rolleyes:

Thx for sharing,

Wizardelf
:belgium

Another great addition to your fantastic collection. Bravo Eric!

Hello,

several persons of this forum ask me the same question, here is a photo of my NPEA shoulder straps which were worn with the uniform of the institution (Anstaltuniform) as well as for the field dress (Gelände-Anzug).
From the left to the right : Plön (darkblue), Potsdam (Lightred), Naumburg (pink).
I hope that some members of this forum can better understand my explanations of the last month.

Best Regards

Eric

Attachments

i THINK IT Takes a special collector with special knowledge to collect this area , learning something here great thread :canada1I think these shoulders are often mistaken for those of the eastern volunteers.

i THINK IT Takes a special collector with special knowledge to collect this area , learning something here great thread :canada1I think these shoulders are often mistaken for those of the eastern volunteers.

Hello Paul,
many specialized collectors in this area ignored their existence. I had to show all the photos in my possession to prove it.

Last edited by a moderator:
...I am furious because there is one who interests me more particularly and that collectors do not even suspect its existence because many recent documentations are riddled with bugs.

Best Regards

Eric

Hi Eric,

Which triangle is that?

Two more photos found on the internet showing simular colored straps that look to be the NPEA .`
Hello,

several persons of this forum ask me the same question, here is a photo of my NPEA shoulder straps which were worn with the uniform of the institution (Anstaltuniform) as well as for the field dress (Gelände-Anzug).
From the left to the right : Plön (darkblue), Potsdam (Lightred), Naumburg (pink).
I hope that some members of this forum can better understand my explanations of the last month.

Best Regards

Eric

Attachments

thank you for your additional pictures. Despite all these photos, many collectors are still skeptical !!!

so rare have not seen one for sale in ages and there is so little documentation on the straps that they must be out there but missed all the time as unknown :canada1

Hi I collect Npea items ,to see all of these is fantastic what an exciting collection .i need to post a few more responses I think before I can post photos not sure.I recently found three shoulder boards from Potsdam with a label.
thanks govman

Hi I collect Npea items ,to see all of these is fantastic what an exciting collection .i need to post a few more responses I think before I can post photos not sure.I recently found three shoulder boards from Potsdam with a label.
thanks govman

Hi,

You can always post photos to the forum but to view them we require that members maintain an active account in accordance with the terms listed here :thumb::

http://www.hj-research.com/forum/f1...lder-accounts-who-have-not-posted-while-8147/

Thank you all for your encouragement. Here is a picture of last year of my collection but it has not been updated.
It lacks the triangle of NPEA Naumburg and a pair of NPEA shoulder straps for " Anwärter ".
Contrary to what I read on this forum, these NPEA shoulder straps do not belong to the Heer but at napola.
The top ot the NPEA strap is always angular and...... rounded for the Heer straps during the war.
The back side of this strap is always feldgrau and it matches to the NPEA feldgrau Uniform.

Eric

Attachments

I do recognize the shoulder boards from PAC. Great addition to your collect Eric.

Jeezes Eric,
Great collection you have there.
One of the most difficult concepts of the HJ for collectors to assemble. My hat of too you.
Wizardelf

Hello everybody,

here a cuff title " Na.Po.Bi Ballenstedt " that I waited for a long time in my collection. Not easy to find in good condition and reasonably priced.
You have noticed that the triangle worn with this cuff title is the triangle " Mitte-Mittelelbe" and not a NPEA school.

Attachments

Back