Oberbannführer shoulder straps .... Two pairs now .

Joe B

Banned
Thanks Received
I just recieved my second pair of Oberbannführer shoulder straps .
This pair I got a really good buy on . I believe they are worth double what I paid for them .

Posted are both pair side by side with minor differences . The older pair are the first photo . The new pair are the second photo .
In the photos of them side by side the the older pair are on the left and the newer pair are on the right .
The photo that show the backsides , the older pair has the Rzm tag with the "L" tax level on it , the newer pair is missing the Rzm tag . The older pair are manufactured slipons ... the newer pair were originally manufactured sewins , but converted to slipons .
The newer pair has just slightly a better embroidery than the older first pair (just a tad more professional sewing job , but not by much).

Enjoy

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Last edited:
Nice to see such rare shoulderstraps, and now you got 2 pairs I can only :clap2: - but I think that you have fought for them, I remember the other thread about your bargain.

Michael :denmark

Nice to see such rare shoulderstraps, and now you got 2 pairs I can only :clap2: - but I think that you have fought for them, I remember the other thread about your bargain.

Michael :denmark

I was lucky the seller was honest , It could have turned out much differently if he wasn`t . I think somebody reported the auction to ebay as a banned item right before the end of the auction to try and secure the rare insignia for themselves.

Joe,

Congrats with another fine catch.
Your collection must by now be very interesting to say the least.
Hope to see one of these days some pics with an overview of it, if possible.
Mike
:belgium

Great straps. One is fortunate to acquire a single pair of this rank let alone two pair.
Jon

hello JOe,
nice to see that they arrive my friend ,
I was septic about them ,but no more now with better photos.
very nice straps !

bertrand

Back