opinions on these HJ Bann 767 shoulder straps?

Thanks Received
any opinions on this pr 767 with white farb, the stitching bothers me :canada1

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Bann 767

Hello Paul,
for me, are these boards OK, but I think these are Flieger-HJ-boards, are you sure the piping and the number is white.
Here is a picture of my 767 Flieger-HJ-board.
Regards

Attachments

Hello Paul,
look on the backside, on the right board, on the right side, in the middle, I think the colour is a bleached blue.
Regards

Attachments

I think Flieger-HJ too. Over-exposure on the ebay pictures maybe to make them look like Streifendienst?

A good set, unfortunately already at $125 that's market price when listed. They will sell for more than they are worth IMO. Top value for this set maybe $140 USD if somebody REALLY want them, and no more IMO.

OKAY ASKED THE VENDOR HE SAYS LIGHT BLUE. THANKS FOR THE INPUT GUYS LOOKED SO WHITE someone will be fooled

A good advisory post Paul. Thanks for clarifying the branch of these for those with interest.

I like this also listed even better and the price is very fair at 50 USD IMO.:lol::thumbup:

Vintage Harris Tweed Heavy Twill Jacket, size 42 Reg.

Vintage Harris Tweed Heavy Twill Jacket Size 42 Reg | eBay

Attachments

GONE are the days of the $65 a pair of HJ straps ... Heck , I can even remember when a single HJ strap was $3.00 ........ Personally nowadays ... I think a pair of General HJ post 38 (red) enlisted straps without pips or litze from a regular numbered Bann is worth in US dollars ... 125-150 . Fleger HJ ... 140-170 ... Signal HJ 150-185 ... Marine HJ (besides #663) 160-200 . (Add $25 if they are pre 38) The exceptions are Bann numbers from desirable cities (Berlin , Munich etc ) or Honorary Banns . Gebiet staff , HJ Leader, AHS ,NPEA the cost will skyrocket .

IMO collectors pay these high prices on sites like Ebay and various forums, decide they want something else, and try to sell for even more than they paid. Sales areas on forums are being reduced to part time dealer arenas IMO, I've seen an Oberbann 6 Sigrune post 1933 version listed for 350 Euro recently! SS item pricing. Dealers obviously watch these trends and set prices at least 25% higher, sometimes more. Look at Wietze. Well, at least I have achieved one of my life goals by not paying those type of prices at this time, I can order guacamole on everything without a second thought and say "yes I know it's extra, I don't care". :pound::violin::i give up:

Did not sell at $120 despite being shown here and lasting for a week on Ebay. I think the market is beginning to adjust and collectors are speaking with their wallets. These would have sold easily 6 months ago.

Hello,

The problem with the prices of collection items is not a problem ! Collection items (a wonderful pair of HJ-Streifendienst boards or a "like-new" Elvis Presley 33 rpm disc) have only one price : the price you want to pay it. Could you pay a small fortune for a champagne cork ? Yes if you are a champagne cork collector !

I like the exemple (and I smile, and more, every time I told it) of this film director who has sold the rights to several of his films to buy a painting ... who is white (nothing on it, white). Is he stupid or am I stupid to not understand !?

Prices must be regulated to whatever is necessary for survival. Everything else, a Luxury Car, a diamant ring or even a kiss (joke !) has no more value than the value you want to give it.

On the other side, don't forget that the prices of the items you're speaking about are, in fact, the prices of the same objects in your own collections. So, don't be sad : the more the prices are high, the more you're rich. MHO

Best regards

Back