A pair of post-1938 HJ NPEA shoulder straps

Thanks Received
Hello,

Fine pair of NPEA straps for tunic that immediately sold for more than 500€ :crying: A little too expensive IMO.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

There seems to be two styles of NPEA straps with the black backing . The ones that are the HJ machine woven style and this style kinda like an RZM embroidered style .
What do you all think of this pattern of NPEA strap?
I like them ... the ones that I have seen manfactured in this way have all have the same type of backing like this .

I like them also. The examples I have are the standard woven black background like normal H.J. straps. One has a machine sewn pip on it instead of a metal pip. It's an interesting strap. I would be happy to have the set shown in the first post. I've had similar in hand and liked them, but did not have the funds to purchase at the time.

these shoulder straps are designed for the winter coat. They are ok.
I think you've all seen that the shoulder straps came from the Austrian site "Suedsteiermarkversand" , sold for € 550 and now at Weitze to € 850.
Fortunately for me, I already got them in my collection. Gott sei Dank !!!!!!

At least the mystery is solved as to who bought the straps. Pity they did not go to a collector. Reminds me of the H.J. Feldscher tunic that was offered at less than $3000 USD, and then turned up on the pierced goose at $6000 where it still sits.

Back