Rare AHS School "Stab" shoulder boards

Joe B

Banned
Thanks Received
I finally have a "PAIR" of the super rare AHS shoulderboards for a staff member from the AHS schools .

Believe it or not , these did not come as a pair . The seller sold these separately at one time for some stupid reason (which really upsets me that this still happens today) . He had a single AHS strap on Ebay in mid January and I was lucky enough to be the high bidder. (winning the Ebay auction at $305 dollars).
Aprox. 10 days ago , my friend "DARIN" yes our Darin (one of our Moderators), informed me that a collector had bought a single AHS strap from that same seller some time ago . He believed that the AHS strap with white embroidery and piping was some sort of an early W-SS shoulderstrap . The collector had put photos of the mate to my strap on the Whermacht Awards website (WAF)to get information on it . Darin informed the seller that the Strap was not W-SS but HJ and that he knew the person (Me)who had the matching other single to his strap . The guy emailed me and said that he would sell his single AHS board to me for $275 dollars , I quickly emailed him back and Payed him soon after.
So within a 30 day period , I was lucky enough to get two AHS staff boards that were originally together, now reunited .

I just wanted to take this time to really thank Darin for giving me the lead on this one.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Last edited:
Im curios , does anyone know what type of ranking system was utilized at the Adolf Hitler schools. Would staff shoulderboards have had pips and litzen , or were they worn plain without pips/litzen as shown ?

Hello Joe,

Congratulations !

Is the color of the piping gray or white?.Gray for Anwärter and white for leader!!!!

Best regards

Eric

Great to see the pair back together again Joe. Congrats on a hard to find set as well. Sometimes Ebay has very nice items if you are careful when buying there.

Im curios , does anyone know what type of ranking system was utilized at the Adolf Hitler schools. Would staff shoulderboards have had pips and litzen , or were they worn plain without pips/litzen as shown ?
Rank structure was the same. There are photos of one of Kevin's old uniform in Angolias H.J. that show a higher ranked AHS leaders tunic shoulder straps.

The embroidery is white , I think at least 3 members on our forum have a pair of these now . I wonder how many pair still exist , my guess problibly 10 pair .

The embroidery is white , I think at least 3 members on our forum have a pair of these now . I wonder how many pair still exist , my guess problibly 10 pair .

I also have a pair. I was sure mine were white but I finally noticed that they were designed for "Anwärter."
Currently, all pairs found are gray ...!

GREAT STUFF JO, congratulations for having the pair together, they look just brilliant and yes, I am sure it will be reallay difficult for me to see anohter pair like that. So congratulations.

Also, congratulations (to the whole Forum) for having Darin with us, true gentleman and COMRADE. You know Darin, ehem, when you are in Munich, someday...

REgards

Antonio

Hello Joe,

here are mine !

Attachments

Great straps and insignia Eric , I will post more photos when time permits of my growing collection.

it would be really great if we could find AHS shoulder boards for leader in white because all what we can find right now is to "Anwärter", thus in grey

Back