Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

RFS Reichsfinanzschule Straps

Here are a set of Reichsfinanzschule straps. These are often misidentified as Reichsfuehrerschule, which have silver numbers and piping. This set was obviously torn from a uniform at some point. Sort of scarce but when you find them they are usually expensive.

Attached Images Attached Images

yes one type for my list good find

PAUL

Please login to view user info
    I have a single of this type of board but with 2 pips.

IS it for sale ? Please post a pic

PAUL

Quote Originally Posted by PAUL AYERST View Post
    yes one type for my list good find

PAUL
    Got them from Ebay Germany Paul. Had to bid very high, but I let a unissued set of post 38 Landjahr go a week or two before these came up, so I was determined not to lose out on this set.

yes one must pick their battles. I must keep a better eye on ebay Germany seems lots of interesting items there

Lots of good stuff has come up there in the past few months, worth taking a look at once a week or so.

yes I did get that 4 pce group this morning . One question you might answer is are EBAY GERMANY dealers required to take paypal like in N AMERICA

Please login to view user info
    I second that , it would make things alot easier.

Quote Originally Posted by PAUL AYERST View Post
    yes I did get that 4 pce group this morning . One question you might answer is are EBAY GERMANY dealers required to take paypal like in N AMERICA

I don't understand that either, keeps me from bidding on many lower priced items. My bank charges hefty fees for IBAN's.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast