RJF Reichsjugendführung Obergefolgschaftsführer shoulder strap

Thanks Received
Hello

My first "exotic" shoulder strap, a single RJF stab Obergefolgschaftsführer. On the road for the moment :001_smile:

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

CONGRATULATIONS :h

One of the very few known " textbook " examples in existance.
This single strap in worth 450 to 750 by itself .
I own a pair that you can view in my album .

Thank you all, I'm glad you like it! Nice pair Joe, I have observed this pics one moment before conclude the deal :thumb:

Ok all , here is what Im talking about .

Attachments

In my opinion , I do believe that this pattern of RJF straps with the carmine piping would have an RJF Gefolgschaft triangle as shown instead of the RJF stab as pictured in my lot .

By the way , I got OUTBID on this one a year ago on ebay at 1,265 US Dollars .

Attachments

Last edited:
In my opinion , I do believe that this pattern of RJF straps with the carmine piping would have an RJF Gefolgschaft triangle as shown instead of the RJF stab as pictured in my lot .

I'm not good in this matter, so can someone explain who they were and what do RJF Gefolgschaft?
These are members of the Gefolgschaft command or the general command of Gefolgschafts?

I am not totaly sure , however ; I believe that RJF Gefolgschaft were lower level members utilized as clerks , drivers , technicians , trusted and merited Hitlerjugend etc too the staff members of the RJF.
The RJF stab were those members of a higher level that were actual advisors and members that held a higher level of authority .

Thanks for the explanation and the pics, RJF triangles seem to be much harder to find, so congrats for this set!

Set for an Obergefolgschaftsführer of the RJF Stab from my collection.

Attachments

Hello Darin

In perfectly shaped and certainly rarer also ! I'm a bit confused with the colors, what's the difference between silver, carmine or pink piping ?

I believe carmine was for the assisting members attached to the staff and white was for actual staff members . Silver was for members who held an actual leadership role .
I could be wrong though . More opinions are welcome .

I believe carmine was for the assisting members attached to the staff and white was for actual staff members . Silver was for members who held an actual leadership role .
I could be wrong though . More opinions are welcome .

Condensed because there's more to the RJF and some things changed over time but pretty much correct without going into a huge ammount of detail Joe. Also pretty much correct regarding the RJF Gefolgschaft triangle, although the carmine straps were also worn in combination with the Stab triangle also.

The Stammführer of Reichsbann B (Blinde) and Reichsbann G (Gehörgeschädigte) also wore the RJF-Gefolgschaft triangle and they most certainly weren't 'clerks or drivers'

Indeed an affordable price, like the the pair who was sold on the Guild. Surprising!

She's arrived! with difficulty due the french post :ballchain:
I wonder where is his sister :confused:

Attachments

Back