RJF Stab

Joe B

Banned
Thanks Received
I have waited 25 years to mate my super rare RJF stab triangle to a pair of super rare RJF shoulderstraps . :001_tt1:
Thanks to the Collectors Guild now , once was lost ...now is found . I would have paid up tp 4 times the amount that I paid for them , to have them .:cursing:

This is the Holly Grail of my modest collection . :hail:

You may never have a chance to see a grouping that belongs together as nice as this again .

Enjoy Kamerads :cool:

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Thanks Paul

I couldn`t believe that they were priced at that low price for such a super rare pair of insignia .

Looks great Joe. The pricing on that update was very odd. Very scarce straps for good prices, some common straps for high prices. Glad to see this set found a good home. :clap2:

Looks great Joe. The pricing on that update was very odd. Very scarce straps for good prices, some common straps for high prices. Glad to see this set found a good home. :clap2:
Hi,
yes, it's a good thing to have recovered them. I think you were very lucky to obtain them before me. As for me, I am just satisfied with NPEA item....:sneaky2:
Best regards

thats brilliant joe so dam rare and great to see together thanks for posting all you need now is one of these

steve

Attachments

Back