Thanks Thanks:  0

Please login to view user info

RJF Stab

I have waited 25 years to mate my super rare RJF stab triangle to a pair of super rare RJF shoulderstraps .
    Thanks to the Collectors Guild now , once was lost ...now is found . I would have paid up tp 4 times the amount that I paid for them , to have them .

This is the Holly Grail of my modest collection .

You may never have a chance to see a grouping that belongs together as nice as this again .

Enjoy Kamerads :cool:

Attached Images Attached Images

those shoulders where certainly priced to sell very nice set congrats

:canada:

Thanks Paul

I couldn`t believe that they were priced at that low price for such a super rare pair of insignia .

yes neither could I but it was to late in day for me

:canada:

Looks great Joe. The pricing on that update was very odd. Very scarce straps for good prices, some common straps for high prices. Glad to see this set found a good home.

Quote Originally Posted by Gefolgschaft View Post
    Looks great Joe. The pricing on that update was very odd. Very scarce straps for good prices, some common straps for high prices. Glad to see this set found a good home.
    Hi,
    yes, it's a good thing to have recovered them. I think you were very lucky to obtain them before me. As for me, I am just satisfied with NPEA item....
    Best regards

Thanks Widukind

thats brilliant joe so dam rare and great to see together thanks for posting all you need now is one of these

steve

018.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by u869ss View Post
    thats brilliant joe so dam rare and great to see together thanks for posting all you need now is one of these

steve

018.jpg
    I LOVE THAT ITEM STEVE