Shoulder strap for Obergefolgschaftsführer on the Gebietsstab in HJ-Gebiet 6 Nordmark

Thanks Received
Hi mates, here are my newest additions for my small HJ boards collection:

Bann 198, Bann 100, Bann 945, Obergefolgschaftsführer Gebietsstab, Gebiet 6

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
You collect shoulder boards only by pairs! certainly the best solution :thumb:

Thanks a lot, mates! Yes, the collecting of pairs is the best choice of collecting boards in my opinion. I don't like people who seperate pairs to make a little bit more cash. I have only a few single boards and I hope that I can unite some of them to pairs in future.

I like pairs as well, but sometimes with scarce boards singles are the only choice. It was popular among collectors in the past to only want one board for some reason, and also dealers did this to make more money.:mad2:

You are right, Darin! I got a nice example last week and I know that the 2nd board exists as well. Now I'm waiting for a chance to get this one too. I don't want to show my single board until I am lucky to own the pair :)

I like pairs as well, but sometimes with scarce boards singles are the only choice. It was popular among collectors in the past to only want one board for some reason, and also dealers did this to make more money.:mad2:

Back