Strange shoulderstraps on History Shop

Joe B

Banned
Thanks Received
Ok everyone , I am NO expert , but I am knowledgable ( in my opinion ) :001_unsure:
I saw these straps on Kai Winklers site and I am unsure of what and if they are HJ . They appear to be pre 33 , and for mabye a staff level assignment . ( In my opinion )
They had at one time , pips or devices attached ...as evidence on the backsides of the straps . This is one of those " just what is it " wierd insignia :glare: that I feel we all should chime in on and get some educated opinions :clap2: ?

:cool:

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

IMO staff straps for a Bannfuhrer or higher that had a metallic device on them, or possibly for Adjutant (wolfsangle) or something. Probably used well before 1937, with the dual colored piping, during the period of time when the HJ Gau structure was in effect.

I've often wondered about this set myself, and have looked through all my research materials, and some photos of very advanced collections without success.

The price is high on these even at 25% off IMO, as they are missing whatever device was on them and are badly mothed. Very difficult to determine what device would be correct on this set or find replacements if you could determine what is correct. They've been there forever it seems, you could make an offer I suppose. All he can say is no, he seems to be trying to clear up his site for the summer.

Thanks Daren

Come on Kamerades , lets discuss these .

Back