Updated H.J. Shoulder Strap Collection Overview.

Thanks Received
Most of these have been seen before, but here's an updated version of my collection overview. There's 52 singles and 29 pairs in my collection now, soon to be more as I have items in shipping right now.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

very nice focused collection darin!!:thumbup1:

when i first started studying/collecting TR i bought anything with a swastika:001_rolleyes:

now i have narrowed it down to only anything hj/dj/bdm a step in the right direction i think;)

regards ewan

Darin i always enjoy seeing your collection m8 and i send you a pm m8

very nice darin NO its not I WANT THE 956 STRAP yes throwing teddy out the pram lol well done mate keep it up even though you have trod on my toes from time to time lol still be very proud of what you have put together well done again steve

Amazing collection of Boards.

Could it be one of the biggest at the moment? Or at least top 5?

Anyway, it is just great and anyone could spend plenty of time enjoying checking one by one.

Regards

Antonio

I think Darin and myself are real close to having the same amount of straps now .

I think Darin and myself are real close to having the same amount of straps now .

I think it's pretty close Joe. Your collection has a large number of uncommon straps when compared to mine however. I was thinking that it would be great one day to share a display table at a show here in CA and show our straps together with our matching Fahnlienfahnes. I think it would be a real jaw dropper.

Last edited:
Hi Daren

What place in California would be a good place for both of us to get a table to show our collections that would be kinda a half way point ?

Joe, the only good show I know of is in Pamona. Twice a year they hold what used to be the Great Western, but it's much smaller now. Quite a haul for you I'm afraid.

Toby, thanks, I think you might recognize a couple of these.

im up to 122 boards and that would be great to see joes collection

steve

Back