Well now I have two pairs of Reichsführerschule straps

Thanks Received
I wound up with a second set of these these as a part of a trade. :blink:

The set on the right are the ones in Phil Baker's book. These have pieces of flat wood in them to make them boards (no pun intended) instead of straps.

So now I have the left side set of these for trading material. :thumbup1:

kevin

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
I have a single one of these with 2 pips .

RFS straps

Quick question as I'm a bit confused: in the "old" forum these straps were introduced as boards of the "Reichsfinanzschule". Can somebody clarify, please?

Rgds

Daniel

Quick question as I'm a bit confused: in the "old" forum these straps were introduced as boards of the "Reichsfinanzschule". Can somebody clarify, please?

Rgds

Daniel

You are correct , these are Reichsfinanzschule , not Reichsfuhrerschule.

Rgds

Daniel

Here's more information on these straps Daniel.

Introduced in 1941 for students at the Reichsfinanzschulen (schools for training pupils on customs and taxes).These have often been mistaken for the Reichsfuhrerschule. Research done at the German Bundesfinanzakademie has verified that this is the correct strap worn at the Reichfinanzschule. Fifteen of these schools were established by 1941. Each of these schools had an SA Sturm, however not all RFS had an HJ unit. The students, known as Jungmann wore this strap, but a special triangle was never introduced. The triangle worn with this strap reflected the Gebiet in which the school was located. The strap was not worn with a Gefolgschaft number button as only one Gefolgschaft sized unit existed at each school.

RFS boards

Good morning,

thanks @ joecool and Gefolgschaft for confirmation. Nice to know that the grey cells are not too rusty.

Rgds

Daniel

P.S.> Anybody photos of the MHJ with well readable cap tally for sale/trade?

I got confused by these also , in the old forum I thought that they were Reichsfuhrerscule but since I stand corrected.

They are hard ones to find Paul. I lucked out and got my set from Ebay DE. Frenzied bidding war in the last 20 seconds of the auction, but somehow I came out on the top. I thought they were expensive at the time (380 Euro) but seeing what they go for and the exchange rate at the time now it seems a bargain.:blink:

Back