Wow 293.-€ for "RFS" shoulder boards on ibay

Did you save the pictures Alois? Ebay.de isn't loading for me at the moment so I can't get them.

Hello Garry,
here are the pictures.
Best Regards
Alois

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

I watched this set also, but knew they would sell high so I did not bid. A very nice set and if I did not already have some I may have paid the piper and bid. Anyway a great set for the lucky winner even if expensive.

I think they went for a fair price . I was the 2nd highest bidder at 468 euro . I wanted to upgrade the pair that I already own.
Oh well , Congratulation to the highest bidder , I hope that he is a member of our forum family .

Hello,
I think also this is a fair price, the conditon is very good and the rank is rare for a RFS shoulder boards.
269.-€ for the demaged pair looks very expensive if I compare them.
Best Regards
Alois

A dealer would surely ask more than this for the set IMO. Keep a watch on the dealer sites over the next few months these may be listed for a higher price possibly. Hopefully they were sold to an H.J. collector that knows and appreciates them and not a dealer motivated to make money only.

Hello,
I think they would not listed on a dealer site. It was the same buyer which bought the damaged RFS-boards.
A member of the forum ?
Best Regards
Alois

Back