Breast eagle - BdM-Bannmädelführerin

Thanks Received
hi folks, i came across this badge online at what i think is a good price if original? is it too good to be true? well i quite like it for what thats worth and i must admit i have not studied any originals online!

sellers asking 450$

thanks for any opinions!

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

It looks good to me , however ; I am no expert . The first one is on a dealers site ,The second and third ones are mine to compare with .

Attachments

Bearing in mind that I have neither owned nor handled one of these, I like it Ewan. I have owned two other original items with this type of needlework and the patch you show has the kind of look I would personally go for. The hard backing and the stitching/general appearance of the reverse looks fine to me too.

cheers for the comments guys and the lovely reference material Joe!!

garry, i also liked the look of the rear buckram backing like you see with other period collar tabs the age to the wire at the front i like to! but sadly no indication of originality in they year 2013!

if anyone would like the website address to see/purchase ;) it came up on the sellers last update which was not to long ago i dont think!

thanks agian for your opinions!

Ewan

Back