Deutsches Jungvolk DJ swallows nests with Sigrune (Schwalbennest)

Thanks Received
Hello

I have the possibility to make a trade with these DJ swallows nests. Have you some advice or opinions please ?

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

I've never seen a set like this before. There are photos of some really odd looking DJ swallows nests in wear that I have seen. I don't like ink stamped items personally. I can't say one way or the other good or bad.

Thanks for your responses. Don't know if it is a good idea or not to make a deal with the owner. I try to know more...

Is the base color GREEN or BLACK ...I cannot tell from the photo . If the base color is black , these could be RAD with the sigrune added .

Base color is dark green but you're right about the similitude with the RAD.

Here is a passfoto , that was on Ebay a few days ago that show early DJ swallowsnest in wear .

Attachments

Thanks Joe. Great photo. DJ schwalbennestern were locally made, very difficult to appreciate if they are period or not...

Here is another photo of a non standard DJ swallows nest. This set posted by Lauri was offered to me as well, but I just don't feel confident enough to add them to my collection. It seems odd to me that a non standard style would have a control stamp on them. I just don't know, but don't feel really good about the set.

Attachments

Last edited:
Just wanted to add another pic of the nests added by Darin.

Attachments

Back