Hitler Youth Adjutant sleeve insignia ?

No certitude for the croatian designation, so i keep this insignia with my suspicious things :sad:

Very interesting thread! I want to show my adjutant patch which I get directly from Croatia, it's different to the one which is showed by lauri. It is made of linen or cotton and very strong bleached. Because of this the patch is glowing under UV light. I know this effect from lots of original wartime white bleached thread, yarn, cotton, linen and so on. The rune is i.m.o. handmade of white bleached thread. A more raw and red inked layer is glued on the bleached material, please compare the colour with the well known DJ patch.

On the backside we have the same label as you can find at lauri's post before. I add a second insignia with the same label - I don't want to show the whole piece in the moment - please excuse.

My theory is that this insignia was used for complete E.S. not only or especially for DJ of DM because the DJ was only a small part of the ES and most insignia were handmade by different private tailors. I'm sorry, I could find any photos until now of this patch in wear.

Actually I try to find out more but it's very hard to find informations and material of the ES in Croatia because most were destroyed at the end of the war to protect the E.S. members from partisans.

Regards,
Sven.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Thanks for your input and for posting your insignias:thumb:
Hope to find one day a photographic evidence to accredit this theory..
The green CT that you show is not the locally made SS Inspektion CT which is on another forum?

Hi Lauri, no that's not the SS Inspektion CT.

Thanks for your input and for posting your insignias:thumb:
Hope to find one day a photographic evidence to accredit this theory..
The green CT that you show is not the locally made SS Inspektion CT which is on another forum?

Back