HJ Apotheker (Chemist) sleeve badge

Thanks Received
Hello,
here is a picture of this rare patch for a Veterinär sold by Berliner Auktionshaus.
NOT Apotheker. (Garry please keep it right)

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Background looks a little fuzzy to me and the color seems a little bright, but it's possibly a good item. Also compare the construction of the life rune, very different. Compare the material to this from my collection.

Edit: Some very very bad items on that site, mixed in with good. Buyer beware and know your items.

Attachments

Hi Alois,

This one is for the male and female chemists (introduced 2nd Sept 1938). Here is an extract from the order:

It would be useful to have seen the reverse but as Darin says, there are some differences in the colour and stitching. I have no experience with these patches though so couldn't say one way or the other whether it's a good one.

Attachments

Last edited:
SA Veterinär

Hello Garry,
you are right, the patch I saw was the SA-version, in the SA was the patch for a "veterienär"

Attachments

Ah yes. Here's the corresponding page for the Hitler Youth from the 1943 OB :thumb:

Attachments

Last edited:
Hello,
here is a picture of this rare patch for a Veterinär sold by Berliner Auktionshaus.
NOT Apotheker. (Garry please keep it right)

I saw it, and placed a bid on it.
But since there was no picture of the backside I did not put a very high amount on it and as a result somebody outbid me.
wizardelf
:belgium

Also got outbid on this one... the bidding system in the Berliner Auktionshaus is quite confusing...

I would not have bid more than 30 Euro on this without being able to look at it in hand, it does not look very authentic to me at all. Being outbid on this probable reproduction is not a bad thing IMO. Take a look at the trumpet banners in the same auction, especially the one with the blue membership emblem in the center and the so called "DJ" fanfare trumpet, both monstrosities of fakes. This auction house is a minefield of garbage with a few good items mixed in. The good items sell for way over market value. Worth looking there for amusement but not much else IMO.

The trumpet banners were marked as reproduction, I cannot understand why somebody buys this... the blue one already was in one of the former auctions there. On the rest, totally agree with you.

Back