HJ Reichsführerschule insignia (Reichsführerschulabzeichen) for DJ and Marine-HJ

Thanks Received
Hello,
Here you have one for DJ-Führer and Marine-HJ Führer.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

This is actually for a Jungvolk leader who has grauduated from the Reichsfuhrer school .

Agree with joe but dam rare item thanks for posting

steve

Hello,
Jungvolk leader is nothing else than the translation of DJ-Führer (DJ = Deutsches Jungvolk) ! Thanks to rewrite (translate) my text for the newbies. I swear, next time I will do it by myself, but here is my opinion on that subject :

I think that, for a german history collector, it should be normal to use the german terminology. A HJ-Bannführer is, of course, also a colonel as a SS-Standartenführer is and here the original terminology is respected (!). It should be so every time and I'm sure that the majority of the collectors, if they knew the original words would use them. A forum like this one is a perfect tool to learn the right name, and (I would like it) to ban the used slang as often as possible. We know the way to learn german, you bad boys !!! (joke)

Just one other exemple : the American Indian history collectors use American Indian terminology, is'n it ?...

I came across more info on these badges in some period regulations. Might be useful. These were introduced on the 10th of October 1935 for HJ and DJ and were originally awarded only to the very best of the successful candidates at the Reichsführerschule Potsdam (10 to 15 percent of the total number). The colour of the backing was dictated by the colour of the clothing to which it would be attached (logically enough :)) On the 30th of Sept 1938 a version with blue backing was introduced for the Flieger-HJ.

On the 25th of June 1937 Stabsführer Lauterbacher issued a directive stating that until that point only 10 to 15 percent of all successful candidates had been presented with the badge but that from the date of the directive that all successful candidates were to receive the badge and that this was to be backdated to the first course.

eres one in wear sadly obscured by his cross strap ,

( i will post the whole photo in the picture forum)

Attachments

Back