HJ Verwalter of the Gefolgschaft level.

Another textbook insignia but with a little damage :

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

A better view of my insignia. Construction is more "handmade" quality.

Attachments

Just sold on Ebay.de for :EUR 9.50 ... Approximately US $12.28

Attachments

Possible fake

NEED SOME OPINIONS ON THIS ONE AS IT DOES NOT MATCH KNOWN EXAMPLES :canada1

Attachments

great unfortunately was sold yesterday on WAF , but not to me. actually THIS IS A DIFFERENT ONE AND HAVE JUST BOUGHT IT so the day just gets better

:canada1

Last edited:
A better view of the photo posted by Joe #44.

Attachments

great unfortunately was sold yesterday on WAF , but not to me. actually THIS IS A DIFFERENT ONE AND HAVE JUST BOUGHT IT so the day just gets better

:canada1

A good addition Paul. I would have bought this one as well. The one on WAF I spotted as soon as listed but passed on it due to it being identical to the example I have.

Edit: Joe is offering a set of straps that would be worn with this insignia. Tough to find, but alas I am skint at the moment.

Last edited:
Sorry if I did not get back with you Paul , I looked through my emails and Personal messages for your offers and cannot find them, I did give you first shot at the TENO items though wich you declined. I do work 60 hrs a week and have little time , even for myself . I do not have the luxury of being retired or the benifits of excess time on my hands , I do have some time on Saturdays. If you or anyone else feels that I have purposely ignored you then I am sorry .
YES MADE HIM AN OFFER ON A COUPLE ITEMS BUT NEVER RECEIVED AN ANSWER so would not bother thanks though :canada1

Public apology to jc

I SENT AN OFFER ON TWO ITEMS AS SOON AS YOU LISTED THE ITEMS LAST WEEK AND AS I CAN NOT LOCATE THE MESSAGE ON THE FORUM IT MUST NOT HAVE UPLOADED THEREFORE MY STATEMENT TO DARIN ABOVE IS NOT CORRECT and I offer my sincere APOLOGY TO JO :canada1

All is good , just a GLITCH in the system . If anyone else has sent me a PM with no response , just semd me a message to my Email joekool@surewest.net or post a message directly on the for sell page . We will work this out .

I SENT AN OFFER ON TWO ITEMS AS SOON AS YOU LISTED THE ITEMS LAST WEEK AND AS I CAN NOT LOCATE THE MESSAGE ON THE FORUM IT MUST NOT HAVE UPLOADED THEREFORE MY STATEMENT TO DARIN ABOVE IS NOT CORRECT and I offer my sincere APOLOGY TO JO :canada1

I would like to show my new patch.

Attachments

Yes exactly. It was known as a Wehrmacht patch. It will not therefore have seen many.
The price was also good for the rare piece.

Back