Insignia of the AHS teachers

Thanks Received
Here is what I think is the insignia of the Adolf Hitler schools non-HJ-Staff teachers, but teachers coming from state education, on the AHS.
Perhaps someone knows more.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

I do not think this man is a teacher but mabye an AHS representive or recruiter for the AHS schools.

Hi everybody,
I have the same opinion as joecool and he seems to me too young to be a teacher.....

Last edited:
Perhaps a member of an AHS delegation, in formal dress? He looks to be of student age.

Yes Lauri, looks exactly the same. I have doubts about Angolia being correct in his discription after seeing this period photo.

Fernand,

VERY interesting photo.

IMO, [After seeing this photo] I agree with Darin concerning the flag bearer's application unless someone can come up with a photo of it on a uniform.

kevin

There was much emphasis placed on not allowing the AHS students to rise above their station and appear elitist to the rest of the HJ so the idea of a special patch for an AHS standard bearer as suggested by Angolia always struck me as very suspect.

Great to see this photo as it shows how the patch was actually worn. I can''t find any reference to a patch like this in any of the books so it remains a mystery until someone can turn up some more info.

I think that insignia is from an school called Adolf Hitler, not an AHS of HJ. Just a normal school. In this period many schools was called Adolf Hitler and was common alumns weared an uniform of the school.

...In this period many schools was called Adolf Hitler and was common alumns weared an uniform of the school.

Hello,

School uniforms in Germany like in Great Britain (with a badge) !? Show us pictures, please.

I still think it has to do with the AHS but as he seems young (too young to be a teacher ?) he could be a student which is part of a delegation.

Best regards

You'd be surprised the number of small fish, (they call themselves DEALERS, and even have their own Militaria auction platforms and websites) shop at the Flohmarkt! and swear blind by what they have been told. I know plenty of them, and have seen them buy something, and then list it on their site with a long story..... only original stuff you are likely to find at the flea-market today, are Fleas !

This photograph is in my possession for many years. It is reproduced by now, to get a buck!
No, it is not what Angolia suggest. Flag bearer's did not wear their patch there.

But what about the following idea or suggestion:
could it be a member from an AHS who was into a choir? I know they so now and then performed
and did wear occasionally a nice dress, which one will not find in any regulation. Special dresses
were also worn by others: see coming picture.

Back