Motor HJ Sleeve Qualification Class A

Thanks Received
This one just arrived. A nice example of the Class A Motor HJ Qualification badge. Will look great displayed with my Motor HJ straps.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

I don't know if you collect paperwork Darin but one of the qualification booklets would look great in a display.

Attachments

Garry,
Indeed showing a HJ motor qualification batch along with this qualification book would be fantastic.
The booklet you're showing is it from your own collection, or is it somewhere available?
I'm trying, myself to put together a theme around some of the speciality branches of the HJ, amongst them the
HJ motor.
wizardelf
:belgium

Hi W,

yes the book is part of this set

Hi Darin,

I'm putting together an article on the series of Motor-HJ qualification patches currently but I don't see the classification 'Klasse A' in anything I have here. Just wondering where you got that from as it may be a source that I've overlooked?

Garry

Hi Garry,
The "class A" is just the descriptor that Angloia uses in his section on these badges. As we know many times he is in error. The Brian Davis book "Badges and Insignia of the Third Riech" lists the grey or silver type as a "Drivers" qualification, the yellow threaded example as an "instructors" or Motor HJ Ausbildungsbziechen qualification, and the gold threaded type as a "District Inspectors" or Gebiets-Inspetkeure qualification. Davis or Angolia do not cite any sources for these descriptors, so as always period regulations are the most correct with this type of thing.

Back