opinions on this Marine-HJ rank/qualification patch.

posted all I have sorry for the bad shots but I am 100% on these as original. if my offer to purchase them is accepted ill be able to take better photos.

Great insignia , that NSKK motorboat Helmsman in silver bullion is super rare as is the HJ rider insignia ... If this lot is all original ... your looking at around a 1000 euro in my opinion .

posted all I have sorry for the bad shots but I am 100% on these as original. if my offer to purchase them is accepted ill be able to take better photos.

There was a good one with a clear label thanks. I added a post here (post 23). In that thread the MHJ Wehrfunk came up as I suspected that the round patches with lightning were worn by members of that organisation from 1942. However, the order that instituted the MHJ Wehrfunk describes the patch worn and it's this one:

You don't have permission to view attachments.

So, the type on your sample board clearly existed (as evidenced by the photo uploaded by Debertex HERE) but we're still not sure when it was introduced. We have to be looking at a date after Maqrch 1942 though, that's for sure.

Attachments

Photo of the rare MHJ Seesport qualification insignia worn on the shirt pocket .

Attachments

Back