Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Please login to view user info

opinions on this Marine-HJ rank/qualification patch.

this looks like an HJ naval rank patch but i have not found a good photo to compare it to. Opinions please.

hitler youth navy.JPG hitler youth navy 2 .JPG

It looks good to me. The stripes look closer together than other examples I've seen but I like it.
    Last edited by Gefolgschaft; 9th March 2013 at 04:02 AM.

thanks for the help

Quote Originally Posted by Gefolgschaft View Post
    It looks good to me. The stripes look closer together than other examples I've seen but I like it.
    I have only seen 1 before in a dealers case (over priced ) this was on e bay as a japanese naval rank 24.00$ the 1 in the dealers case was 100.00 what is a fair price I am sure I got a great deal but do not know what they go for

$24 USD is a great price. $100 USD is about the going price, some dealers are asking a lot more than that, take a look at what Wietze and Huesken want for these patches.

agree you got a deal as DARRIN says check Weitze's site for the outrageous prices asked for in Europe for these. I still have to buy some example for t he HJ MARINE but never from those sites

Hi Gents,

24 Dollars is a good price in comparison to dealer prices.

What puzzles me is that these patches are for sale quite often but I have never seen one of this particular type (with one, two or three chevrons) in wear. And I do have approx 250-300 photos of different MHJ boys (portraits, snapshots, etc) of all different kinds of ranks with many different types of chevron/anchor patches.

If someone has a photo with exctaly this type (small anchor, circular patch, with or without a red cord around), please post - I would be delighted to see it.

Rgds

Daniel
    Last edited by Marine HJ; 11th March 2013 at 04:35 AM.

Hello,

The only picture, for my part, where it is possible to distinguish the round MHJ patch (already posted by another forum member). I also do not understand why we do not see more!
    Attached Images Attached Images

thanks much helps a lot.

Hi Lauri,

this is indeed the very first one I ever see. Thanks for posting. It just crossed my mind that we never see any of these round patches with RZM tag on the back ... and they have usually put the tag literally everywhere!
    What I have see fairly often on my photos, and this is in my opinion the patch for A, B and C level of the Reichsseesportabzeichen, you can see in the attached pictures. Sorry for the poor quality of some.

Thanks again for posting, Lauri, and rgds

Daniel

P.S.: There was also a code for chevrons for leader of sailing boats, motor boats, etc. I have to have a look in the documents and will post this later.
    Attached Images Attached Images

thanks do not see them few survived i guess.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast