RFS Reichsführerschule cloth insignia (Reichsführerschulabzeichen) - authentic?

Thanks Received
Hi all, a friend of mine (who is not very tech-savvy) has asked me to post pictures of his latest find. If you could help us in figuring out if this piece is original or not, that would be very helpful! Thank you in advance.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

That looks like a DJ version of the RFS badge that has been stitched to brown cloth. I would say that it's okay but please wait for other opinions as I am not experienced with this rare patch. There are some other examples on the forum that you can check out in the meantime (see "similar threads" under your pictures).

As I say Daniel, I'm no expert on these patches. I was kind of hoping to hear more opinions on your one from other members.

I hope the quality is sufficient this time.

Attachments

I hope the quality is sufficient this time.
Hello Daniel-EM.
I notice that you have been "called out" on the following WAF thread:
RFS Reichsführerschule cloth insignia (Reichsführerschulabzeichen) - authentic? - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

It has also been noticed that you have logged in and READ that thread since being called out, but have not replied.
Judging my the images in this post of yours, I too am of the opinion that you are posting on behalf of Emedals.
Could you confirm or deny this please.

Thanks.

Back