sales mans sample board with hj insiginia

Thanks Received
I was just offered these out of the woodwork was asked for an offer I have no idea what these are worth but they are a great source of information on original patches can anyone translate the tags ? thanks.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Hello,

There are many interesting things on these boards. Maybe can you obtain less blurred photos?

There are some common and some difficult to find examples there. The intact boards are exciting to see. Note the full length sports stripes for one, many fake "short" versions exist in collections IMO. Easily 1000 USD worth of insignia IMO, but better photos are needed for me to give a real evaluation of the items. It looks promising but would like to see clearer images.

have to agree with the other guys get some better pictures! looks like some hard to find insignias if original! i like the marine hj ranks the best! shouldnt the adjutant rune be red and is it blue? i could be wrong as i have never owned one unfortunetly!

hope you get better pictures of these as it would be cool to see!

The medical armbands are for Feldscher and Artz, both look good.

Photo shows an HJ wearing the liferune armband after a bombing raid .
Look under the "Y" in the photo where it says Hitler Youth Forum .

Attachments

I would offer around 1000 for the lot, unless the seller has a price point in mind. Keep in mind that if you decide to sell the items off separately for maximum profit some may have glue residue if removed from the boards and that will affect value. I personally think it would be a tragedy to do any alterations or removal to the sample boards. IMO the value is in the attached display itself and would keep it as such, but an individuals items are his to do with as he pleases.

Not quite sure what to think here, but salesman's boards they are not. The card used has nothing to do with anything here. (you can read where the card was cut out from on the photos) Possibly just a private collection from back in the day. But certainly not salesmen`s cards or sellers cards or sample boards or official displays.

Hmm, sort of like the old Col. Dodkins collection. He glued everything onto white cardboard it seems.
LOL..... Old private collections like this/these seem to be, are usually very good, and usually means that the stuff is good too, unless any immediate fakes jump out at you. Probably is all original, but was def. put together by a private collector and not any official display thing.

Aircrew76 , if you arent goint to buy this lot give us a chance with it .

THIS POST CERTAINLY belongs in the sale section , we are past discussion here :canada1I do not want to moderate it due to the players here

I agree with Jo and Paul on this and have moderated the thread. I've moved the posts made after the original poster stated that the items will be for sale. He is a full member and as such can post in the "For Sale" subforums. Here is a link to the thread in the "Sales" area of the forum that I have moved the posts to.

http://www.hj-research.com/forum/f92/h-j-insignia-attached-cardboard-backing-7871/

Last edited:
Posts being moved, merged threads, split threads, and now moved threads! certainly is turning into an interesting Sunday :yo: popcorn? :pound:

Back